Contaminated Land & Remediation
- Many of our client’s development sites have past industrial, Brown field and urban re-development, these sites often require remediation due to environmental issues, restrictions and government regulations.
- We understand the pressures and constraints that our customer have to deal with, we offer a highly responsive and pragmatic service with a good technical approach, ensuring our clients and consultants requirements are understood & implemented on time, to specification and backed by demonstrable chain of custody.
- Contamination can vary from localised hotspots to significant site wide contamination, above and below ground.
- We take time understand individual practicalities and sensitive nature of each site and the potential impact on the environment.
- We work with our clients to identify and assess potential contaminating materials.
- We assess potential receptors and risk. We prepare method statements to enable remedial action to be taken. We minimise cost and impact across the site.
We are skilled in:
- Recycling and disposal methods
- Hydrocarbon remediation
- Asbestos Removal & ground remediation
- Remediation and enabling services
- Bio physical treatment
- De-contamination of Buildings
- Invasive and intrusive Weeds